bannerimg bannerimg

Swona

Swona lighthouse was established in 1906 on the south west tip of Swona. It was originally a cast iron tower but was replaced  in 1983 by a white concrete square tower 6 m high.

 

 

Details

Year Established

1906

Position

Latitude   58°44.3'N
Longitude 003°04.2'W

Character

Flashing every 8 seconds

Range

9 nautical miles

Structure

White concrete square tower

Public Access

No

See more NLB Lighthouses