Rubha Nan Gall Lighthouse was built in 1857 by David & Thomas Stevenson.
Rubha Nan Gall lighthouse was designed by Thomas and David Stevenson. It is located north of Tobermory on the Isle of Mull. The name means “Stranger’s Point” in Scottish Gaelic. The tower is on a small islet joined to the keepers house and the shore by a bridge. The light is exhibited from a black-painted lantern room at the top of a 19 metre white-painted masonry tower.
The lighthouse was automated in 1960 and the nearby former keepers’ cottages are privately owned.