Corran Point Lighthouse is situated at Corran Point on the west side of the Narrows of Loch Linnhe, in Lochaber, Highland.
The lighthouse was built in 1860 by Thomas and David Stevenson and was constructed to help vessels navigate the Corran Narrows on Loch Linnhe. The Corran Narrows is a strait 1 1/2 furlong wide and 8 miles south west of Fort William. The Lighthouse is a 13 metre high white painted tower with a gold painted gallery-lining and service room, below the lantern. The lantern itself is painted black from which a fixed white light shines up Loch Eil and down Loch Linnhe and a fixed red light shines towards the Narrows from Ardshiel Point to Coireherrich Point, both visible for approximately 10 nautical miles.
The Lighthouse was one of the first in Britain to become Automatic in 1898, approximately 10 years before any lighthouses in England.