Auskerry Lighthouse was established in 1866 by the engineers David and Thomas Stevenson. The lighthouse lights the north entrance to the Stronsay Firth. It is attached to two flats; the lower one is used all year as a store and the top one is used mainly in summer.
David & Thomas Stevenson
Flashing White every 20 Seconds
20 nautical miles
White tower, 34 metres in height.